Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Business Range:
Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Tools & Hardware
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, QC 080000
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T
OEM/ODM Service
Overseas Agent / Branch
Spanish Speaker

CNC Drilling Machine, Drilling Machine, Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6, Mini High Speed CNC Milling Machine Center for 24000rpm (HS-650), Precision Gap Bed Engine Lathe, Geared Head Engine Lathe Optional CNC Lathe Machine E45 and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier

CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6

Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Structure: Vertical Drilling Machine
Layout: Vertical
Controlling Mode: CNC
Number of Shaft: 3
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Precision: High Precision

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: HS-T5/T6
Certification: ISO 9001
Condition: New
Material: Metal
Application: Aluminum
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Linear Control
Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/Mnc
Processing Precision: ±0.003
Performance Classification: MID-Range CNC Machine Tools
Trademark: HIRUNG
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Specification: metal
Origin: China
HS Code: 8457101000

Product Description

                             CNC Drilling Machine  for screw HS-T5/T6

Product Description of HS-T6:

Drilling Machine/CNC Machine HS-T6 for Metal Mould Processing
CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6



Features of HS-T5/6
1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm(Optional 15000/20000/24000)
3.Three axes adopts high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed
4. High rapid feed rate. X/Y/Z:60 m/min
5.Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed, The machine won't leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.

CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6


CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6

Products Processed by HS-T6
itemunitHS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm600/400/300
Table sizemm700×420
Max. table loadkg350
BT-Type BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power kw3.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min       48000×48000×48000
Net weightkg2500
Floor spacemm1700×1650×2200
NC SystemMITSUBISHI M70B 

About us
COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands


CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6

CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6

CNC Drilling Machine for Screw HS-T5/T6

Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
China -Best machine -HIRUNG 
 
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:




 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now