Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Business Range:
Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Tools & Hardware
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, QC 080000
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T
OEM/ODM Service
Overseas Agent / Branch
Spanish Speaker

CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850), Mini High Speed CNC Milling Machine Center for 24000rpm (HS-650), Precision Gap Bed Engine Lathe, Geared Head Engine Lathe Optional CNC Lathe Machine E45 and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier

Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $19,999-23,999/ Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 1000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: ±0.003

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: vmc850
Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
Certification: CE, ISO 9001
Condition: New
Material: Metal
Trademark: Hirung
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Specification: metal
Origin: China
HS Code: 8462319000

Product Description

                      methods  machine  tool  companies  (vmc850)

Product Description:

Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)


(Detailed Pictures of our Machine)

(NC Control System(Siemens808D))
Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)


TaiWan Trademark 10T Turntable type Tool Magazine
Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)


Standard Configuration:
1.NC System:Siemens 808D
2.Taiwan Trademark  10T Turntable Type Tool Magazine
3.High Speed High Precision 6000RPM Spindle
4.Auto-Break Lubrication System
5.Big Capacity Coolant Pump

Products Processed by Our Machine:


Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)
 
ItemContentUnitSpecification
WorktableTable Sizemm1100×500
T-slotmm3no/8width/150distance
Max.Table LoadKg500
TravelX/Y/Z axis Travelmm800×500×500
Spindle Nose to Worktablemm150~650
Spindle Center to the Surface of Columnmm560
FeedrateX/Y/Z Fast Moving Speed m/min24,24,18m/min
X/Y/Z Cutting Feedrate mm/min2~10000mm/min
SpindleSpindle Taper BT40
Spindle Speedr/min40~8000rpm
Spindle Powerkw7.5/11
AccuracyPositioning Accuracymm±0.005 
Repeated Positioning Accuracymm±0.003
Tool MagazineTool Number 16T
Max.Tool Weightkg8kg
Max.Tool Dimensionmmφ130×300
Tool Changing TimeSec 3
MachineMachine Dimensionmm2500×2600×2300
Machine Weightkg5300

Make You Satisfied is Our First Business !

    Dongguan HiRung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd is a Sino-German joint venture. The company is specialized in producing and selling CNC machining center, CNC lathe machine and automation devices. The sales center of our company is located at Dongguan--the largest manufacturing city in China. The production base is in the hi-tech industrial park of Shaoguan city, the factory covers an area of 100 acres. From the original design to the production of the machine are under strict quality control system, which guarantees that our customers will receive the most stable products.
         Now we are expanding our overseas market, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is focused on the business of CNC machine tools and CNC automation tools. Products for export account for 80% of our business. We are dedicated to provide the costumers with good equipment and good after-sales service. Our goal is to make "HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (vmc850)
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.
We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

 
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


Welcome to contact us .



 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now