Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Business Range:
Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Tools & Hardware
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, QC 080000
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Overseas Agent / Branch

CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine, CNC Lathe Machine Tool Slant Bed (EL42/EL52/EL75), Small 3 Axis CNC Universal Milling Machine (EV850L) and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-23,999/ Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 1000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: ±0.003

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: vmc850
Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
Certification: CE, ISO 9001
Condition: New
Material: Metal
Trademark: Hirung
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Specification: metal
Origin: China
HS Code: 8462319000

Product Description

            High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine vmc850
Product Description:


High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850

Detailed Pictures of our Machine

(Column and Splash Guard)
High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850

NC Control System(Siemens808D)

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850

Standard Configuration:
1.NC System: Siemens 808D/GSK
2.Taiwan Trademark  16T Turntable Type Tool Magazine
3.High Speed High Precision 8000rpm Spindle
4.Auto-Break Lubrication System
5.Big Capacity Coolant Pump

WorktableTable Sizemm1100×500
Max.Table LoadKg500
TravelX/Y/Z axis Travelmm800×500×500
Spindle Nose to Worktablemm150~650
Spindle Center to the Surface of Columnmm560
FeedrateX/Y/Z Fast Moving Speed m/min24,24,18m/min
X/Y/Z Cutting Feedrate mm/min2~10000mm/min
SpindleSpindle Taper BT40
Spindle Speedr/min40~8000rpm
Spindle Powerkw7.5/11
AccuracyPositioning Accuracymm±0.005 
Repeated Positioning Accuracymm±0.003
Tool MagazineTool Number 16T
Max.Tool Weightkg8kg
Max.Tool Dimensionmmφ130×300
Tool Changing TimeSec 3
MachineMachine Dimensionmm2500×2600×2300
Machine Weightkg5300

Make You Satisfied is Our First Business !

Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.

In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh underour global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

Packing : vacuum packing inside , out side box 

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine Vmc850


Send your message to this supplier

avatar Miss Millie

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now