Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Business Range:
Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Tools & Hardware
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, QC 080000
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Overseas Agent / Branch

CNC Machine, CNC Drilling Machine, Drilling Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6), CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine, CNC Lathe Machine Tool Slant Bed (EL42/EL52/EL75), Small 3 Axis CNC Universal Milling Machine (EV850L) and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products HS Series CNC Drilling Milling Machine CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Structure: Mill Drilling Machine
Layout: Vertical
Controlling Mode: CNC
Number of Shaft: 3
Hole Diameter: <50mm
Automatic Grade: Automatic

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: HS-T6
Precision: High Precision
Certification: CE, ISO 9001
Condition: New
Material: Metal
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/Mnc
Processing Precision: ±0.003
Performance Classification: MID-Range CNC Machine Tools
Trademark: HiRung
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Specification: METAL
Origin: China
HS Code: 8457101000

Product Description

                 CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)
CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

X/Y/Z-axis travelmm600/400/300
Table sizemm700×420
Max. table loadkg350
BT-Type BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power kw3.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min       48000×48000×48000
Net weightkg2500
Floor spacemm1700×1650×2200

Features of HS-T5/6

1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm(Optional 15000/20000/24000)
3.Three axes adopts high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed
4. High rapid feed rate. X/Y/Z:60 m/min
5.Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed, The machine won't leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.

Products Processed by HS-T6
Our Service
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning,CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered ina new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is
in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands
CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

CNC Drilling Machine with Much Competitive Price (HS-T6)

Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit

Customer Photo

Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Mr. Dong

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now