Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Business Range:
Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Tools & Hardware
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, QC 080000
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Overseas Agent / Branch

CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Lathe Programing Software, Fanuc CNC Lathe Programing manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail, CNC Milling Machine with Mitsubishi/Fanuc/Siemens/GSK Controller (EV850L/M), CNC Milling Machine for Metal Cutting and Slotting, Aluminum Auto Tools Changer (EV1060) and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier

CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-30,000/ Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: ±0.003

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: E45T
Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
Certification: CE
Condition: New
Material: Metal
Trademark: HiRung
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Specification: metal
Origin: China
HS Code: 84571010

Product Description

CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail

CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail

Product Description:

Structural Features
Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.

CapacitySwing over bedmm380
Distance from worktable to spindle centermm63
Hole through passedmm42/45
Max. work-piece lengthmm120/150
SpindleServo motor powerkw5.5
Spindle RPMr/min50-5000
Spindle boremm56
Nose type A2-5
AxesX feeding rangemm730
Z feeding rangemm245
Servo motor powerkw1.3
Positioning accuracyμm±0.0015
Repeat positioning accuracyμm±0.001
X/Z axis fast moving speedm/min22/22
TurretWorktable ( L*W)mm580*240
Max .tool --
Tool shankmm20
OthersAverage machine powerKw/hAbout 9
Actual consumeKw/hAbout 2.5
Gross weightkgAbout 2200
Machine Dimensionmm2100*1500*18
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm500/400/300600/400/300
Table sizemm600*400700*420
Max. table loadkg30kg350
BT-Type BT-30BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle powerkw3.7/5.53.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-200000-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min48000/6000048000*48000*48000
Net weightkg22002500
Floor spacemm1700*1600*21001700*1650*2200

About us
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning ,CNCequipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh underour global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment andgood aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.                  

Our Service
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail

CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail
CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail


Send your message to this supplier

avatar Mr. Steve

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now