Guangdong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Business Range:
Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Tools & Hardware
Registered Capital:
1.48 Million USD
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, QC 080000
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Overseas Agent / Branch

CNC Lathe, CNC Turning Lathe, Lathe manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35), CNC Milling Machine with Mitsubishi/Fanuc/Siemens/GSK Controller (EV850L/M), CNC Milling Machine for Metal Cutting and Slotting, Aluminum Auto Tools Changer (EV1060) and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products E35/45 Series small CNC Lathe Machine Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)

Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)

Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Application: Metal
Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
Movement Method: Contour Control
Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: E35
Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
Certification: CE, ISO 9001
Condition: New
Material: Metal
Trademark: HiRung
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Specification: metal
Origin: China
HS Code: 84571010

Product Description

               Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe(E35)
Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)

Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)
The casting 

Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)
(products by our machine )

Product Description




Swing over bedmm380
 Distance from worktable to spindle centermm63
  Hole through passedmm32/35
  Max. work-piece lengthmm120/150

Servo motor power kw3.7
 Spindle RPMr/min50-5000
 Spindle boremm43
 Nose type A2-4

 X feeding rangemm730
  Z feeding rangemm245
 X/Z  Servo motor powerkw1.3
  Positioning accuracyμm±0.0015
  Repeat positioning acc.μm±0.001
  X/Z axis m/min22/22

Worktable ( L*W)mm580*240
 Max .tool 8
  Tool shankmm20

 Average machine powerKw/h7.2
  Actual consumeKw/h2.0
  Gross weightkg2100

  Structural Features
  • Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
  • Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
  • Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine 
tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)
Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)

Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

Horizontal Metal Machining Small CNC Turning Lathe (E35)

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


Send your message to this supplier

avatar Mr. Dong

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now