cnc 5 axis milling machine for making engine 5 axis Match with Taiwan TJR and SCT ,import high quality 5 axis rotating table , Features : Low cost,High speed,High precision,long lifespan so on .
Working table Φ:170mm/200mm/250mm/320mm/400mm/500mm/630mm
High Precision StructureMain Features of Series :
|Item|| Specification EV850L 5 AXIS |
| ||B-Axis/C-Axis||+5°- -110°/360°|
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||150mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||171mm|
|Spindle type||ISO 40|
|Spindle speed range||12000rpm|
|Tool changing time||1.1(60Hz)/1.3(50Hz) sec|
|Feeding axes||Rapid feed rate||40/40/40m|
|Cutting feed rate||1/10m/min|
1.Extraordinary machine rigidity and stability.
2.The whole machine adopts high quality Meehannite cast iron(FC30). The tempering treatment
and stress relieving procedures can guarantee the machine structure never be out of shape.
3.X/Y/Z axes all adopt precision linear guideway, apart from the high rapid feedrate feature, the
machine also has alow frictional resistance and high positioning precision.
4.The specially designed traveling column structure of the machine has the characteristics of high
rigidity, high stability and convenient chip removal.
Every machine before out of factory have to be tested by Laser Pitch Compensation DeviceAbout usCOMPANY PROFILE Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC
equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment andgood aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands Why choose us:1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China's best machine-----HIRUNG
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: