- Model NO.: EV1890
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.01mm
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Specification: 4500*3500*3500mm
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HIRUNG
- Origin: China
Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Precision: High Precision
Type: Tool Milling Machine
Processing Type: Metal
X,Y,Z Motor Type: Servo Motor
Warranty: 1 Year
HS Code: 84571010
repeatability positioning precision: ±0.003mm
1. High tensile strength meehannite cast iron
2. "A" type column with bigger span
3. Japanese THK or similar level precise ball screw
4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools
5. Full splash gurard
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M80B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
Dongguan HiRung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd is a Sino-German joint venture. The company is specialized in producing and selling CNC machining center, CNC lathe machine and automation devices. The sales center of our company is located at Dongguan--the largest manufacturing city in China. The production base is in the hi-tech industrial park of Shaoguan city, the factory covers an area of 100 acres. From the original design to the production of the machine are under strict quality control system, which guarantees that our customers will receive the most stable products.
Now we are expanding our overseas market, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is focused on the business of CNC machine tools and CNC automation tools. Products for export account for 80% of our business. We are dedicated to provide the costumers with good equipment and good after-sales service. Our goal is to make "HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Why Choose US
Make you satisfied is our business!
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: