China Favorable High Speed CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)
|FOB Price:||US $39,000-53,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $39,000-53,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EV850M
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE
- Metal: Metal
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Origin: China
2. "A" type column with bigger span
3. Japanese THK or similar grade precision ball screw
4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools
5. Full splash gurard
6. All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and
long-term stability of machine.
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||160-660mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||599mm|
|Spindle speed range||Belt type 8000rpm|
|Tool changing time||2.2 sec|
|Rapid feed rate||X/Y:48000 mm/min Z :36000 mm/min|
|Cutting feed rate||0-10000mm/min|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B|
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
High Precision Spindle
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: