Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Machine, Drilling CNC Machine, Tapping CNC Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High-Speed CNC Drilling Feeds and Speeds, CNC Drilling Tooling, Mini CNC Drilling Hst5, CNC Vertical Machining Center, CNC Milling Machining Center, CNC Machining Center Manufactures EV1580, Good Price 5-Axis CNC Machine CNC Milling Machine (DU650) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product HS Drilling Milling Series High-Speed CNC Drilling Feeds and Speeds, CNC Drilling Tooling, Mini CNC Drilling Hst5

High-Speed CNC Drilling Feeds and Speeds, CNC Drilling Tooling, Mini CNC Drilling Hst5

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HST5
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Transport Package: Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Aluminum
  • Movement Method: Linear Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HIRUNG
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8457101000
Product Description
          high-speed cnc drilling feeds and  speeds ,cnc drilling tooling,mini cnc drilling HST5


Product Description of HS-T6:


Features of HS-T5/6
1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm(Optional 15000/20000/24000)
3.Three axes adopts high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed
4. High rapid feed rate. X/Y/Z:60 m/min
5.Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed, The machine won't leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.




Products Processed by HS-T6
itemunitHS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm600/400/300
Table sizemm700×420
Max. table loadkg350
BT-Type BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power kw3.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min       48000×48000×48000
Net weightkg2500
Floor spacemm1700×1650×2200
NC SystemMITSUBISHI M70B 
itemunitHS-T5HS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm500/400/300600/400/300
Table sizemm600*400700*420
Max. table loadkg300kg350
BT-Type BT-30BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle powerkw3.7/5.53.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-200000-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min48000/6000048000*48000*48000
Net weightkg22002500
Floor spacemm1700*1600*21001700*1650*2200
NC System MITSUBISHI M70B

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands




Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.                          
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
8.China's best machine,It's not the cheapest,but it's the best!----HIRUNG
 
FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Certifications :





Welcome to contact us.

Millie 



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Millie
Sales
*From:
To: Miss Millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now