Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M), Mini CNC Milling, Small CNC Milling Machine for Sale VCM, Mini Precision Vertical CNC Milling Machine CNC Machining Center Vmc850 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product EV Series Vertical Machining Center China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)

China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)

FOB Price: US $39,000-53,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $39,000-53,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: EV850M
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE
  • Metal: Metal
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8457101000
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HiRung
  • Origin: China
Product Description
China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)

Description:

China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)

China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)


Product Description    
Main Features
     1. High Rigidity meehannite cast iron
     2. "A" type column with bigger span 

     3. Japanese THK or similar grade precision ball screw
     4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools

     5. Full splash gurard 
     6. All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and
 long-term stability of machine.
 7(Optional device) automatic measurement device of workpiece and automatic tool setting device are used to improve work efficiency and product accuracy.
   8. Warranty: 1 Year

High Precision Spindle
China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)
 


Products ShowChina Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)
Item           Specification
WorktableTable Size550mm*1000mm
Table Max.Loading600KG
TravelX/Y/Z axes800/500/500mm
 
 
Spindle
Distance from spindle nose to table surface160-660mm
Distance from spindle center to column surface599mm
Spindle typeBT40
Spindle motor7.5/11KW
Spindle speed rangeBelt type 8000rpm
 
 
Tools
Tool magazine24
Max.tool weight7KG
Max.tool length250mm
Max.tool dia.76/127mm
Tool changing time2.2 sec
PrecisionPositioning accuracy±0.004mm
Repeated accuracy±0.002mm
 
Feeding axes
Rapid feed rateX/Y:48000 mm/min Z :36000 mm/min
Cutting feed rate0-10000mm/min
Power supply30KVA
OthersMachine dimension2700*2500*2730mm
Machine weight6500KG
NC SystemMITSUBISHI M70B

About us
COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.


China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)

Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.                          
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.

7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
8.China's best machine,It's not the cheapest,but it's the best!----HIRUNG


 
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

Certificate :
China Favorable High Precision CNC Milling Machine with Boxguideway (EV850M)





 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now