CNC Machine Tool in CNC Machine Tools, CNC Machine Tool in Milling, Machine Tools (EV850M)
|FOB Price:||US $39,000-53,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $39,000-53,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EV850M
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE
- Metal: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
1. All the castings adopt high quality and high stability Germany Meehannite cast iron and digitizing metal formula to ensure the quality of castings. FEM analysis is used to analyze castings and computer is used to calculate and analyze so as to strengthen the design of organization structure, enhance the rib configuration, optimize the casting structure and enhance the rigidity of whole machine.
"A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
Saddle is wider and thicker to ensure the ability of heavy duty when processing.
In spindle box, rib is reinforced to strengthen the contact surface between spindle box and column and provides great support.
All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and long-term stability of machine.
Model NO.: EV1060
Object: Hardware, Metal, Mould,Workpiece
Type: CNC Milling Machine
Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Center
Controlling Mode: CNC
Precision: High Precision
Specification: CE, ISO9001
HS Code: 8459619000
2. "A" type column with bigger span
3. Japanese THK or similar grade precision ball screw
4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools
5. Full splash gurard
6. All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and
long-term stability of machine.
High Precision Spindle
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||160-660mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||599mm|
|Spindle speed range||Belt type 8000rpm|
|Tool changing time||2.2 sec|
|Rapid feed rate||X/Y:48000 mm/min Z :36000 mm/min|
|Cutting feed rate||0-10000mm/min|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B|
1,Total Splash Guard
3, 8000rpm Belt Type Spindle
4,Cutting Coolant System
5, Automatic Centralized Lubrication System
6, Heat Exchanger for Electric Cabinet
7, Manual Pulse Generator
8, RS232 RS232 Interface
9, Working Light
10,Tricolor Caution Light
11 Basic toolbox
12 Leveling Bolts and Blocks
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
8.China's best machine,It's not the cheapest,but it's the best!----HIRUNG
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: