Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Lathe in Lathe, Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35), High Rigidity of The Horizontal CNC Lathe (E45), CNC Hydraulic Turret Lathe Machine (E35) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product E35/45 Series CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)

CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)

FOB Price: US $9,999-30,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-30,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: E35
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE
  • Material: Metal
  • Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HiRung
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 84571010
Product Description
Car Wheel Face Polishing CNC Lathe Machine /cnc lathe machine center (E35)

Product Description:
 
CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)
   CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)

  Structural Features
  • Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
  • Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
  • Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.

CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)
ItemNameUnitE-45
CapacitySwing over bedmm380
Distance from worktable to spindle centermm63
Hole through passedmm42/45
Max. work-piece lengthmm120/150
SpindleServo motor powerkw5.5
Spindle RPMr/min50-5000
Spindle boremm56
Nose type A2-5
AxesX feeding rangemm730
Z feeding rangemm245
Servo motor powerkw1.3
Positioning accuracyμm±0.0015
Repeat positioning accuracyμm±0.001
X/Z axis fast moving speedm/min22/22
TurretWorktable ( L*W)mm580*240
Max .tool --
Tool shankmm20
OthersAverage machine powerKw/hAbout 9
Actual consumeKw/hAbout 2.5
Gross weightkgAbout 2200
Machine Dimensionmm2100*1500*18
  1. Hydraulic Spindle Nose
  2. Total Splash Guard
  3. Spindle: 5000rpm 3.7kw
  4. X//Z axis PMI linear guideways
  5. Triaxial PMI ball screw
  6. Cutting cooling system
  7. Central auto-lubrication system
  8. Heat exchanger for electric cabinet
  9. Manual pulse generator
  10. RS232C Interface
  11. Working light
  12. Indicator light of pause and completion
  13. Basic toolbox
  14. Leveling bolts and blocks

About us
COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning ,CNCequipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine 
tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.



CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)
CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)

WHY CHOOSE US
:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

 
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

CNC Lathe in Lathe, CNC Lathe in Machine Tools, CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine (E35)


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now