CNC Drilling/ Milling Machine for Mirco/Small Holes Production (HS-T5)
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-41,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999-41,500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HS-T5
- Condition: New
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/Mnc
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Specification: 1700*1600*2100mm
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Certification: ISO 9001, GS, Ce, RoHS, SGS
- Material: Metal
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.005mm
- Trademark: HIRUNG
- Origin: China
- Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Type: Tool Drilling and Milling Machine
- Processing Type: Metal
- X,Y,Z Motor Type: Servo Motor
- Warranty: 1 Year
- HS Code: 84571010
- positioning precision:0.005mm
- repeatability positioning precision: ±0.003mm
(cell phone cover processed by HS-T5)
1. "A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2. High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm (Optional 15000/20000/24000).
3. Three axes adopt high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed.
4. High rapid feed rate: X/Y/Z: 60 m/min
5. Clamping-type tool magazine, 14 tools for standard configuration (21 tools for optional), tool changing time is only 0.9 second.
6. The highest rigid tapping is 6000rpm.
7. Spindle oil cooler device (standard) ensures the high stability of spindle under long time and high speed processing, the spindle has long work life.
8. Three axes roller ball screw adopt Japanese THK or same level ball screws which use the method of direct connection and pre-stretching to ensure the accuracy of machine.
9. Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed. The machine won't leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.
|Max. table load||300kg|
|Spindle max. speed||12000rpm (OP15000/20000/24000)|
|Turret||Tool magazine||14(OP 21)|
|Tool change time||0.9sec.|
|Rapid feedrate||X/Y:48000 mm/min|
|NC system||MITSUBISHI M70B|
Dongguan HiRung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd is a Sino-German joint venture. The company is specialized in producing and selling CNC machining center, CNC lathe machine and automation devices. The sales center of our company is located at Dongguan--the largest manufacturing city in China. The production base is in the hi-tech industrial park of Shaoguan city, the factory covers an area of 100 acres. From the original design to the production of the machine are under strict quality control system, which guarantees that our customers will receive the most stable products.
Now we are expanding our overseas market, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is focused on the business of CNC machine tools and CNC automation tools. Products for export account for 80% of our business. We are dedicated to provide the costumers with good equipment and good after-sales service. Our goal is to make "HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Why Choose US
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: