CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999-30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E45
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 84571010
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Category: Manufacture&Processing Manufacture
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
- Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
- Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
|Capacity||Swing over bed||mm||380|
|Distance from worktable to spindle center||mm||63|
|Hole through passed||mm||42/45|
|Max. work-piece length||mm||120/150|
|Spindle||Servo motor power||kw||5.5|
|Axes||X feeding range||mm||730|
|Z feeding range||mm||245|
|Servo motor power||kw||1.3|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||μm||±0.001|
|X/Z axis fast moving speed||m/min||22/22|
|Turret||Worktable ( L*W)||mm||580*240|
|Others||Average machine power||Kw/h||About 9|
|Actual consume||Kw/h||About 2.5|
|Gross weight||kg||About 2200|
- Hydraulic Spindle Nose
- Total Splash Guard
- Spindle: 5000rpm 3.7kw
- X//Z axis PMI linear guideways
- Triaxial PMI ball screw
- Cutting cooling system
- Central auto-lubrication system
- Heat exchanger for electric cabinet
- Manual pulse generator
- RS232C Interface
- Working light
- Indicator light of pause and completion
- Basic toolbox
- Leveling bolts and blocks
16. Spindle indexation 5degrees (Optional СА axis indexation 0.001 degree)
17. Foot switch
18. Working light
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
WHY CHOOSE US:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China best machine -HIRUNG .
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: