- Model NO.: EV850
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Condition: New
- Trademark: hirung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
All the castings adopt high quality and high stability Germany Meehannite cast iron and digitizing metal formula to ensure the quality of castings. FEM analysis is used to analyze castings and computer is used to calculate and analyze so as to strengthen the design of organization structure, enhance the rib configuration, optimize the casting structure and enhance the rigidity of whole machine.
"A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
Saddle is wider and thicker to ensure the ability of heavy duty when processing.
In spindle box, rib is reinforced to strengthen the contact surface between spindle box and column and provides great support.
All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and long-term stability of machine.
Three axes roller ball screw adopt Japanese THK or same level ball screws which use the method of direct connection and pre-stretching to ensure the accuracy of machine.
Three axes adopt Japanese THK or same level linear guideways which have the advantages of small friction, short rapid transit time and high efficiency. And the excellent repeated positioning accuracy can realize the high processing accuracy.
It adopts 12000rpm high speed direct-type spindle equipped with spindle oil cooler device to keep spindle in a state of constant temperature. Compared with general spindle, it has the advantages of fast speed, high stability and long working life.
(Optional): 8000rpm/10000rpm belt-type spindle,5000rpm direct-type spindle.
Arm type automatic tool change device; tool magazine has 24 tools; tool changing time is only 2.2 seconds;
promote processing efficiency. (Optional) 32 tools
(Optional device) automatic chip conveyor, is to improve working efficiency. Chip conveyor has two discharge methods including backward arranged and laterally arranged to meet the requirement of the placement of machine.
(Optional device) automatic measurement device of workpiece and automatic tool setting device are used to improve work efficiency and product accuracy.
CNC:CNC Control System
MITSUBISH M70B, FANUC 0iMateMD ,SIEMENS828D
MITSUBISH M70A, FANUC 0IMD-A
(Standard Equipment) MITSUBISH M70B, FANUC 0iMateMD ,SIEMENS828D..
(Optional Equipment) MITSUBISH M70A, FANUC 0IMD-A
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.China best machine -HIRUNG .
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: