Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125), China Cheap Industrial Equipment CNC Machining Center CNC Milling Machine (vmc850), Aluminum Machine Mini with CNC Control EV850 Box and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product XH Series Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)

Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)

FOB Price: US $19,999-23,999 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $19,999-23,999/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 1000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: XH7125
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Transport Package: Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: Hirung
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8462319000
Product Description
                      methods  machine  tool  companies  (XH7125)

Product Description:


Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)
(Detailed Pictures of our Machine)

(NC Control System(Siemens808D))
Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)


TaiWan Trademark 10T Turntable type Tool Magazine
Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)


Standard Configuration:
1.NC System:Siemens 808D
2.Taiwan Trademark  10T Turntable Type Tool Magazine
3.High Speed High Precision 6000RPM Spindle
4.Auto-Break Lubrication System
5.Big Capacity Coolant Pump

Products Processed by Our Machine:


Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)
itemunitXH7125
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm400/250/400
Table sizemm600*250
Number/Width/ Distance of T-slotmm3-14-75
Distance from spindle nose to table surfacemm60-460
Distance from spindle axis to column surfacemm325
Spindle taper BT-30
Spindle max. speedrpm6000
Spindle power kw3.7
Cutting feed ratemm/min3000
Rapid feed rate X/Y/Zmm/min10/10/8
Tool magazine qty10
Max.dimension of toolmm92
Max.weight of toolkg5
Positioning accuracymm0.01
Repeated positioning accuracymm0.007
Net weightkg2000
Floor spacemm1650x1600x2000

Make You Satisfied is Our First Business !

    Dongguan HiRung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd is a Sino-German joint venture. The company is specialized in producing and selling CNC machining center, CNC lathe machine and automation devices. The sales center of our company is located at Dongguan--the largest manufacturing city in China. The production base is in the hi-tech industrial park of Shaoguan city, the factory covers an area of 100 acres. From the original design to the production of the machine are under strict quality control system, which guarantees that our customers will receive the most stable products.
         Now we are expanding our overseas market, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is focused on the business of CNC machine tools and CNC automation tools. Products for export account for 80% of our business. We are dedicated to provide the costumers with good equipment and good after-sales service. Our goal is to make "HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

Methods Machine CNC Tool Companies (XH7125)
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.
We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

 
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


Welcome to contact us .



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Millie
Sales
*From:
To: Miss Millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now