Automatic Milling Machine, Mini Metal Milling Machine, CNC Metal Milling Machine (EV1270M)
|FOB Price:||US $39,999-57,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $39,999-57,600/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- EV Series Mainly Heavy duty Speed CNC Milling machine
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: EV1270M
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE
- Material: Metal
- City: Dongguan
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Category: Manufacturing&Processing Machinery
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 84571010
High performance, high efficiency, high precision, high stability
1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.Saddle is wider and thicker to ensure the ability of heavy duty when processing.
3.In spindle box, rib is reinforced to strengthen the contact surface between spindle box and
column and provides great support.
4.All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and
long-term stability of machine.
5.Three axes roller ball screw adopt Japanese THK or same level ball screws which use the
method of direct connection and pre-stretching to ensure the accuracy of machine.
6.Arm type automatic tool change device; tool magazine has 24 tools; tool changing time is only
7.Each machine is equipped with Laser Pitch Compensation Device.
|Max. table load||kg||1400|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm (OP10000/12000/15000) 6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11(OP 11/15)|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y/Z :30000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B|
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: