CNC Lathe Slant Bed, CNC Lathe Machine in CNC Machine Tools E35
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E35
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE
- Material: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 84571010
Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.
HIRUNG E-series CNC lathe is a kind of economic high efficiency CNC lathe which aim at small precision components machining. It is made of advanced meehannite cast iron and is processed by precision manual scrapping. The machine uses Taiwan SYNTEC NC system.
|Capacity||Swing over bed||mm||380|
|Distance from worktable to spindle center||mm||63|
|Hole through passed||mm||42/45|
|Max. work-piece length||mm||120/150|
|Spindle||Servo motor power||kw||5.5|
|Axes||X feeding range||mm||730|
|Z feeding range||mm||245|
|Servo motor power||kw||1.3|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||μm||±0.001|
|X/Z axis fast moving speed||m/min||22/22|
|Turret||Worktable ( L*W)||mm||580*240|
|Others||Average machine power||Kw/h||About 9|
|Actual consume||Kw/h||About 2.5|
|Gross weight||kg||About 2200|
STANDARD ACCESSORIES :
- Hydraulic Spindle NoseTotal Splash GuardSpindle: 5000rpm 3.7kwX//Z axis PMI linear guidewaysTriaxial PMI ball screwCutting cooling systemCentral auto-lubrication systemHeat exchanger for electric cabinetManual pulse generatorRS232C InterfaceWorking lightIndicator light of pause and completionBasic toolboxLeveling bolts and blocks
16. Spindle indexation 5degrees (Optional СА axis indexation 0.001 degree)
17. Foot switch
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning ,CNCequipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh underour global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment andgood aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
WHY CHOOSE US
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: