What Does a CNC Milling Machine Do (EV1060M)
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-63,750 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999-63,750/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EV1060L/M
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.003
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Specification: 3350× ; 2500× 2800mm METAL
- HS Code: 84571010
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HIRUNG
- Origin: China
What does a cnc milling machine do (EV1060M)
Model NO.: EV1060M
Object: Hardware, Metal, Mould,Workpiece
Type: CNC Milling Machine
Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
Controlling Mode: CNC
Precision: High Precision
Specification: CE, ISO9001
HS Code: 8459619000
(high precision spindle)
(A-Type Column. Human-oriented Design)
(High precision tool setting device)
(Products Processed by Our Machine)
|max. load capacity||1000kg|
|Spindle||Distance from spindle nose to table surface||180-780mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||600mm|
|Spindle speed range||belt 8000 rpm (op.12000rpm Direct)|
|Feeding axes||Cutting feed speed||0-10000mm /min|
|Fast moving speed||X/Y/:20000 mm/min Z:16000|
|Ball screw dia./pitch||40mm|
|Precision||Positioning precision||0.005mm(BOX guideway); 0.005mm(LINEAR guideway)|
|Repeatable positioning precision||±0.003mm(BOX guideway); ±0.003mm(LINEAR guideway)|
|Tool magazine||Tool magazine type(Standard/Optional)||24T/DISC type 32T|
|NC System||FANUC 0IMD-A|
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under
our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools,CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: