CNC Manufacturing Compaies distributor Wanted All Over World
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EV1060
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.003
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- R&D Capacityv: Own Brand
- Category: Tools and Hardware
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Business Type: Manufacture
- City: Dongguan
- Trademark: HIRUNG
- Specification: 3350× ; 2500× 2800mm METAL
- HS Code: 84571010
Basic Info :
Model NO.: EV1060
Object: Hardware, Metal, Mould,Workpiece
Type: CNC Milling Machine
Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
Controlling Mode: CNC
Precision: High Precision
Specification: CE, ISO9001
HS Code: 8459619000
Our machine EV 1060L is fit for processing metal mould, it is high rigidity and heavy cutting
(high precision spindle)
(A-Type Column. Stable Design)
(High precision tool setting device)
(Products Processed by Our Machine)
|Distance from spindle nose to work table||70-670mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column||655 mm|
|Table||Table size||600×1300 mm|
|Max. table load||1000kg|
|T-Slot size||18/5 mm|
|Spindle max. speed||Belt type 8000 rpm(OP12K)|
|Turret||Tool magazine||24 (OP 32)|
|Tool change time||2.2sec.|
|Motor||Spindle power (kw)||7.5/11 kw(OP11/15KW)|
|3-axis power (kw)||X/Y/Z:3.0 kw|
|Cutting feed rate||0-10000mm/min|
|Rapid feed rate||X/Y:30000 mm/min Z :24000 mm/min|
|Other||Air pressure||≥6 kgf/cm2|
|NC system||MITSUBISHI M80B|
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M80 / SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under
our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine
tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China s best machine -HIRUNG
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
We are looking for agent al over the world ,pls contact us if interest .