Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125), CNC Lathe with Linear Guide Rail, CNC Vertical Milling Machine for Metal Processing (HEP1580) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product XH Series High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)

FOB Price: US $9,999-23,999 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-23,999/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 1000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: XH7125
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Transport Package: Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: Hirung
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8462319000
Product Description
            High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)
 
Product Description:

 

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)
Detailed Pictures of our Machine

(Column and Splash Guard)
High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)



NC Control System(Siemens808D)

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)


Standard Configuration:
1.NC System: Siemens 808D
2.Taiwan Trademark  10T Turntable Type Tool Magazine
3.High Speed High Precision 6000rpm Spindle
4.Auto-Break Lubrication System
5.Big Capacity Coolant Pump

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)
itemunitXH7125
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm400/250/400
Table sizemm600*250
Number/Width/ Distance of T-slotmm3-14-75
Distance from spindle nose to table surfacemm60-460
Distance from spindle axis to column surfacemm325
Spindle taper BT-30
Spindle max. speedrpm6000
Spindle power kw3.7
Cutting feed ratemm/min3000
Rapid feed rate X/Y/Zmm/min10/10/8
Tool magazine qty10
Max.dimension of toolmm92
Max.weight of toolkg5
Positioning accuracymm0.01
Repeated positioning accuracymm0.007
Net weightkg2000
Floor spacemm1650x1600x2000
Make You Satisfied is Our First Business !

Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.


About us
COMPANY PROFILE

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.

In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh underour global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.


High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)

 
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


Certification: 

High Accuracy CNC Vertical Milling Machine (XH7125)



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now