Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Turning Machine, CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42), Mini CNC Milling, Small CNC Milling Machine for Sale VCM, Mini Precision Vertical CNC Milling Machine CNC Machining Center Vmc850 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product EL Series CNC Turning Center High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)

High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)

FOB Price: US $19,999-58,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $19,999-58,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: EL42
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE
  • Material: Metal
  • Specification: METAL
  • HS Code: 84571010
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HiRung
  • Origin: China
Product Description
High Precision lathe machine big diameter  CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)

High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)

High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)
High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)
itemunitEL42
Swing over bed       mm                         480
Max.processing Dia.       mm                         280
Max.work-piece length       kg                        320
 
Chuck Size      inch                          6
Spindle bore      mm                        52
Max.Barstock Dia.      mm                        42
Spindle Power      kw                      7.5/11
Spindle Speed     rpm                       6000
X feeding range     mm                      160
Z feeding range     mm                       330
Y  feeding range     mm-
S  feeding range     mm-
Rapid Feedrate    m/min                  X/Z:36/36
Tool Number      Pcs                     10

Main Features

1.Slant bed, high rigidity, high stability, smooth discharge, guarantee a long-term accuracy.
2.Low vibration,long work life of tools, save the cost of tools.
3.More choice of configuration, including counter spindle, VDI power turret, double turret,Y axi4.automatic feeding device, automatic receiving device.The machine realizes the multiple functions of turning and milling.



High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)

Some Products Perocessed by our High Precision Machine


Why choose us:
1. Reliable Trademark Company.
2. Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3. Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4. CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5. High quality with competitive price.
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.


COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.

In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh underour global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to   make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.


High Precision Lathe Machine Big Diameter CNC Turning Machine Center (EL42)
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now