High Precision CNC Lathe Machine in Lathe, CNC Lathe Machining, CNC Lathe Machine Tool (EL42)
|FOB Price:||US $19,999-58,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $19,999-58,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- 2017 Hot Recommend EL Series Big CNC Lathe Machine
- 36 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: EL42
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE
- Material: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: METAL
- HS Code: 84571010
1.Slant bed, high rigidity, high stability, smooth discharge, guarantee a long-term accuracy.
2.Low vibration,long work life of tools, save the cost of tools.
3.More choice of configuration, including counter spindle, VDI power turret, double turret,Y axi4.automatic feeding device, automatic receiving device.The machine realizes the multiple functions of turning and milling.
Some Products Perocessed by our High Precision Machine
Swing over bed
Max processing length
X axis travel
Z axis travel
Y axis travel
S aixs travel
Spindle hole through dia
Max bar feeding dia
FANUC 0i TD
|2||Hydraulic cylinder||Di Chun||Taiwan|
|6||Spindle motor, servo motor||FANUC||Japan|
|7||Oil turret (8)||Skywind||Taiwan|
|8||Servo turret (12 pcs)||SAUTER||Germany|
(1) Control Sytem :FAUNC 0iTD
(2) cutting water cooling system
(3) fully enclosed shield
(4) work lights
(5) automatic lubrication system
(6) operation indicator
(7) Chuck foot switch
(8) pulse generator (electronic hand wheel MPG)
(9) Tool accessories
A group of soft claws, a group of hard claws, a group of boring cutter seat , a set of end face knives,
Outer diameter knife set , a group of two-way knife set, knife handle set of a group (8 ~ 25)
(10) movable sheds water tank
(11) 8 hydraulic turret
(12) hydraulic tailstock
(13) a set of toolboxes
(15) hydraulic system
Why choose us:
1. Reliable Trademark Company.
2. Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3. Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4. CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5. High quality with competitive price.
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh underour global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: