Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center, Vmc Machinery manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b, High Rigidity of The Horizontal CNC Lathe (E45), CNC Hydraulic Turret Lathe Machine (E35) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product VMC850B Series Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b

Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b

FOB Price: US $9,999-29,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-29,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 5000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: VMC850B
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: hirung
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8457101000
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
         Vmc850b Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing


Detailed Specification:

Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b
Beautiful Machine Appearance.

Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b
Durable Cast Iron Structure
Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b
Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b
Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b
ItemUnitVMC850B
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm800/500/500
Table sizemm1100*500
Number/Width/Distance of T-slotmm3-18-150
Distance from spindle nose to table surfacemm150-650
Distance from spindle axis to column surfacemm560
Spindle taper BT-40
Spindle max. speedrpm40-6000
Spindle power kw7.5/11
Cutting feed ratemm/min40-6000
Rapid feed rate X/Y/Zmm/min24/24/18
Tool magazine qty16
Max.dimension of toolmm130×200
Max.weight of toolkg8
Positioning accuracymm±0.005 JIS
Repeated positioning accuracymm±.003JIS
Net weightkg5300
Floor spacemm2500x2600x2300

About us
COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools,we providegood equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

Vmc850 CNC Vmc Machinery, Vertical Machine Center for Workparts Processing Vmc850b


Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.

FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now