- Model NO.: EV850L
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Metal: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
2. "A" type column with bigger span
3. Japanese THK or similar grade precision ball screw
4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools
5. Full splash gurard
6. All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durability and
long-term stability of machine.
- Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Type: Tool Milling Machine
- Processing Type: Metal
- X,Y,Z Motor Type: Servo Motor
- Warranty: 1 Year
- HS Code: 84571010
- positioning precision:0.005mm
- repeatability positioning precision: ±0.003mm
High Precision Spindle
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||160-660mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||599mm|
|Spindle speed range||Belt type 8000rpm|
|Tool changing time||1.1(60Hz)/1.3(50Hz) sec|
|Rapid feed rate||X/Y:48000 mm/min Z :36000 mm/min|
|Cutting feed rate||0-10000mm/min|
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M80B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
1,Total Splash Guard
2,24 Arm Type ATC 24 Tools
3, 8000rpm Belt Type Spindle
4,Cutting Coolant System
5, Automatic Centralized Lubrication System
6, Heat Exchanger for Electric Cabinet
7, Manual Pulse Generator
8,RS232 RS232 Interface
9, Working Light
10, Tricolor Caution Light
11 Basic toolbox
12 Leveling Bolts and Blocks
|Serial No.||STANDARD CONFIGURATION||ORIGIN|
|1||Mitsubishi M80B Controller||Japan|
|2||Inseat Display Unit||Japan|
|3||Imported BT-40 12000 Rpm||TAIWAN|
|4||Level C3 Ball Screw||TAIWAN HIWIN/PMI|
|5||Three-Axis Flexible Linear rail cover||TAIWAN|
|6||Spindle Blade Pneumatic Cylinder||TAIWAN|
|7||Central Auto-Lubrication System||TAIWAN|
|8||Angled imported ball bearing||Japan NSK|
|10||Operation Panel Unit||TAIWAN|
|11||Imported MAG Handwheel||Japan|
|14||Control Panel Convective Heat Exchanger||TAIWAN|
|15||Spindle Sided Blowing Devices||TAIWAN|
|16||Air Pressure Gun and Hydraulic Gun Devices||-|
|17||Horizontal Adjustment Bearer||-|
1: Spindle Oil Cooler Devices
2: Auto Spiral Type Chip Conveyor
3: Hinge(Scraper) Type Chip Conveyor
4: (10-75Par)) Coolant Through Spindle Device
5: Air Conditioning Device in the Electric Box
6: Auto-measurement System for Tool Length and Diameter
7: Measuring System of Workpiece
8: Non-contact Measuring System of Tool Length and Diameter
9: Full Closed-loop System of the Linear Scale
10: (BT40) Spindle Speed (BT40) 10000/12000/15000rpm
11: NCRotary Table of the Forth(Fifth) Axis
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy.Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we providegood equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
Best mahcine in China -HIRUNG
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: