Cheap CNC Milling Machine for Metal and Precision Parts Processing Vmc (850B)
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-31,300 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 piece||US $9,999-31,300/ piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- popular models
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: VMC850B
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Catoglore: CNC Machine Tools
- Trademark: hirung
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Original: China
- City: Dongguan
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
Beautiful Machine Appearance.
Durable Cast Iron Structure
(every machine before shipment would be corrected by laser to ensure the accuracy)
|Number/Width/Distance of T-slot||mm||3-18-150|
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||mm||150-650|
|Distance from spindle axis to column surface||mm||560|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||40-6000|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||40-6000|
|Rapid feed rate X/Y/Z||mm/min||24/24/18|
|Max.dimension of tool||mm||130×200|
|Max.weight of tool||kg||8|
|Positioning accuracy||mm||±0.005 JIS|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||mm||±.003JIS|
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
WHY CHOOSE US:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China's most popular machine tools.
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: