Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Turning Machinery, Turning Machine, CNC Lathe manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45, High Rigidity of The Horizontal CNC Lathe (E45), CNC Hydraulic Turret Lathe Machine (E35) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product E35/45 Series Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45

Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45

FOB Price: US $9,999-30,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-30,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: E35/E45
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 84571010
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HiRung
  • Origin: China
Product Description
   

                Precision CNC  lathe machine , CNC Turning Aluminum Parts  E45


Product Description:
 
itemunitHS-T5HS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm500/400/300600/400/300
Table sizemm600*400700*420
Max. table loadkg300kg350
BT-Type BT-30BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle powerkw3.7/5.53.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-200000-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min48000/6000048000*48000*48000
Net weightkg22002500
Floor spacemm1700*1600*21001700*1650*2200
NC System MITSUBISHI M70B



Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45
   
 
Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.


  Structural Features
  • Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
  • Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
  • Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.

Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45

Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45



About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools,CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45

WHY CHOOSE US:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

 
Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
 

FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

With customer : 

Precision CNC Lathe Machine, CNC Turning Aluminum Parts E45



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Rocky Wu
Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Rocky Wu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now