Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

4 Axis CNC Machining Center, 4 Axis CNC Milling Machine, Vertical CNC Machining Center 5 Axis manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision and Good Quality Four Axis CNC Machining Center, 2017 Hot Item CNC Horizontal Lathe Machine, CNC Lathe Machine Tool Slant Bed EL42, Hot Selling in 2017 Machining Center, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machine (EV-1060) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product DU Series Universal Machining Center High Precision and Good Quality Four Axis CNC Machining Center

High Precision and Good Quality Four Axis CNC Machining Center

FOB Price: US $59,999-71,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $59,999-71,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: 4 AXIS
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 84571030
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: Hirung
  • Origin: China
Product Description
 
                     High Precision and Good Quality Four Axis CNC Machining Center  


High Precision Structure

Main Features of   Series :
1.Extraordinary machine rigidity and stability. 
2.The whole machine adopts high quality Meehannite cast iron(FC30). The tempering treatment 
  and stress relieving procedures can guarantee the machine structure never be out of shape.
3.X/Y/Z axes all adopt precision linear guideway, apart from the high rapid feedrate feature, the 
  machine also has alow frictional resistance and high positioning precision. 
4.The specially designed traveling column structure of the machine has the characteristics of high 
  rigidity, high stability and convenient chip removal.
ModelunitMD-255HA
Disk  diameter mmΦ250
Disk spindle center holemmΦ50H7
Disk spindle center through holemmΦ32
The total height   horizontallymm200
Center the height verticallymm170
T-slot height of the rotating  Mm12H7
Reference rail widthmm18H7
Locking device -Pressure usingKg/cmsquare meter35
Suitable degreeºC18-40
Minimum rotation angleDegree0.001°
Total number of gears 1/120
Rotating speed Rpm25
Servo motorFANUC α 12i/B12i
Segmentation accuracysec15"
Repeat accuracy sec+_2"
 
Allowable load lock when
N-m(vertical)19600
N-m(side)800
N-m(center hole)1900
Allowable load  when 0°
Allowable load  when 90°
Kg250
Kg125
Weight kg90
Every machine before out of factory have to be tested by Laser Pitch Compensation Device


About us
COMPANY PROFILE
    Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC
equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands 


Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China's best machine-----HIRUNG


FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Rocky Wu
Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Rocky Wu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now