Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

Bed Type Milling Machine, Milling Machine, CNC Gantry Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Bed Type Milling Machine, Table 2100X500mm, Heavy-Duty CNC Gantry Machine Sp3022, High Rigidity of The Horizontal CNC Lathe (E45), CNC Hydraulic Turret Lathe Machine (E35) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product SP Series Gantry Machining Center Bed Type Milling Machine, Table 2100X500mm, Heavy-Duty CNC Gantry Machine Sp3022

Bed Type Milling Machine, Table 2100X500mm, Heavy-Duty CNC Gantry Machine Sp3022

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: SP3022
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
  • Certification: SGS, CE
  • Material: Metal
  • Size: Big Size
  • Trademark: Hirung
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Type: Bridge
  • Color: Any Color
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8457101000
Product Description
 
     For Car mould Bed Milling Machinery, CNC Gantry Machine  /Bridge Type Manufacture (SP2014)



        X axis to achineve maximunm 12000mm
        Y axis to achineve maximunm 3400mm
Ladder type high-rigidity beam
The top and bottom guideways on beam adopts ladder type structure which can reduce spindle box self-weight and the resistance force caused by the cutting force. The cutting ability is strong


Direct-type 6000rpm/8000rpm/10000rpm and built-in type 20000rpm spindle can be optional devices to meet various machining requirements.


LASER PITCH COMPENSATION DEVICE

 
ItemUnitSP2014SP3014BSP3016SP4016
X/Y/Z-axis travelm2.0/1.4/0.83.0*1.4*0.83.0*1.65*0.84.0*1.65*0.8
Table sizem2.0*1.03.0*1.03.0*1.24.0*1.2
Max. table loadt5.07.07.09.0
BT-Type       BT-50(OP40)
Tool magazinepcs    24
Tool change timesec.    3.5(OP 2.2)
Spindle max. speedrpm  6000(direct-type) (OP) 8000/10000/20000
Spindle powerkw    22/26
Cutting feed ratemm/min    0-8000
Rapid feed ratem/minX/Y:20 Z :12
Net weightt17.020.025.029
Positioning accuracymmP0.025
Repeatability positioning accuracymm±0.003
NC system MITSUBISHI M80/FANUC 0IMF
Our Service
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.


About us
COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set upbranch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands .
 
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China  best machine -HIRUNG.
 
FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:




 
You Might Also Like
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now