Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Machine, CNC Miling Machine, CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Metal Milling Drilling Machine, CNC Machine Mini Kit, CNC Milling Cutters HS-T5, Looking for Heavy Duty Gantry CNC Milling Names (DL1720/1730), Automatic Grade Slant Bed CNC Lathe Machine Tool Manufacturer EL42 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product HS Drilling Milling Series CNC Metal Milling Drilling Machine, CNC Machine Mini Kit, CNC Milling Cutters HS-T5

CNC Metal Milling Drilling Machine, CNC Machine Mini Kit, CNC Milling Cutters HS-T5

FOB Price: US $35,000-39,000 / Set
Min. Order: 1 Set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Set US $35,000-39,000/ Set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HS-T5
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 8457101000
  • Application: Aluminum
  • Movement Method: Linear Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HIRUNG
  • Origin: China
Product Description
           cnc  metal milling drilling machine ,cnc machine mini kit,cnc milling cutters  HS-T5

Product Description of HS-T6:

Drilling Machine/CNC Machine HS-T6 for Metal Mould Processing
 

Features of HS-T5/6
1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm(Optional 15000/20000/24000)
3.Three axes adopts high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed
4. High rapid feed rate. X/Y/Z:60 m/min
5.Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed, The machine won't leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.





Products Processed by HS-T6
itemunitHS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm600/400/300
Table sizemm700×420
Max. table loadkg350
BT-Type BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power kw3.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min       48000×48000×48000
Net weightkg2500
Floor spacemm1700×1650×2200
NC SystemMITSUBISHI M70B 
itemunitHS-T5HS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm500/400/300600/400/300
Table sizemm600*400700*420
Max. table loadkg300kg350
BT-Type BT-30BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle powerkw3.7/5.53.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-200000-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min48000/6000048000*48000*48000
Net weightkg22002500
Floor spacemm1700*1600*21001700*1650*2200
NC System MITSUBISHI M70B


Standard Configuration
1,  Total Splash Guard
2,  14 Tools Clamping-type Tool Magazine
3, 12000rpm Direct-type Spindle
4,  Cutting Coolant System
5,   Automatic Centralized Lubrication Syste
6,  Heat Exchanger System for Electric CabinetA
7,  Manual Pulse Generator
8,RS232    Interface RS232
9, Working Light
10,Tricolor Caution Light
11, Basic Toolbox
12,Leveling Bolts and Blocks


About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands



Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.                          
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
8.China's best machine,It's not the cheapest,but it's the best!----HIRUNG
 

FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
 



Welcome to contact us BY sending email below . 
Millie 






 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now