CNC Precision Hot Sale CNC Milling Machine for Car Parts Machine (HEP1370)
|FOB Price:||US $19,999-79,700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $19,999-79,700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Units/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HEP1370
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.003
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal Hardware
- Specification: METAL
- HS Code: 8459611000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HIRUNG
- Origin: China
High efficiency,high precision vertical machining center.
1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
|Max. table load||kg||600/800||L:1000|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||12000( Direct type ) OP Belt type 8000/10000/15000)||6000(OP8000/12000)||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15(OP15/18.5)||11/15(OP15/18.5)|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||M/min||L:X/Y/Z:48 |
M:X/Y:20 Z :15
|L:X/Y/Z:36 M:X/Y:20 Z :15|| |
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
Excellent Slideway Design
(this is the product processed by our machine)
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: