- Model NO.: EV850
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Metal: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
1. High Rigidity meehannite cast iron
2. "A" type column with bigger span
3. Japanese THK or similar grade precision ball screw
4. Arm type automatic tool change with 24 tools
5. Full splash gurard
6.All the parts are Germany, Japan and Taiwan imported components to ensure the durabiliy and long- term stability of machine.
7(Optional device) automatic measurement device of workpiece and automatic tool setting device are use d to improve work efficiency and product accuracy.
8. Warranty: 1 Year
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||160-660mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||599mm|
|Spindle speed range||Belt type 8000rpm(OP12000rpm)|
|Tool changing time||1.1(60Hz)/1.3(50Hz) sec|
|Rapid feed rate||X/Y:48000 mm/min Z :36000 mm/min|
|Cutting feed rate||0-10000mm/min|
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M80/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
It's not the cheapest,but it's the China best!
Standard Accessoies :
1. Total Splash Guard
2, 24 Arm Type ATC 24 Tools
3. 8000rpm Belt Type Spindle
4, Cutting Coolant System
5, Automatic Centralized Lubrication System
6, Heat Exchanger for Electric Cabinet
7, Manual Pulse Generator
8, RS232 RS232 Interface
9, Working Light
10,Tricolor Caution Light
12,Leveling Bolts and Blocks
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
8.China's best machine,It's not the cheapest,but it's the best!----HIRUNG
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Working video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pdw_Y6F_Y