- High level model machine
- 4 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SP2014
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
- Certification: SGS, CE
- Material: Metal
- Size: Big Size
- Trademark: Hirung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Type: Bridge
- Color: Any Color
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
For Car mould Bed Milling Machinery, CNC Gantry Machine /Bridge Type Manufacture (SP2014)
X axis to achineve maximunm 12000mm
Y axis to achineve maximunm 3400mm
Ladder type high-rigidity beam
The top and bottom guideways on beam adopts ladder type structure which can reduce spindle box self-weight and the resistance force caused by the cutting force. The cutting ability is strong
Direct-type 6000rpm/8000rpm/10000rpm and built-in type 20000rpm spindle can be optional devices to meet various machining requirements.
LASER PITCH COMPENSATION DEVICE
|Max. table load||t||5.0||7.0||7.0||9.0|
|Tool change time||sec.||3.5(OP 2.2)|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||6000(direct-type) (OP) 8000/10000/20000|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||m/min||X/Y:20 Z :12|
|Repeatability positioning accuracy||mm||±0.003|
|NC system||MITSUBISHI M80/FANUC 0IMF|
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set upbranch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands .
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
9.China best machine -HIRUNG.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: