Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Machinie, CNC Milling Machine, Vertical CNC Machining Center manufacturer / supplier in China, offering China′s Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650), Drilling and Tapping CNC Drilling Machine for Small Tapping Machine Center Hst5, Hot Selling in 2017 Machining Center, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Machine (EV-1060) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product DU Series Universal Machining Center China′s Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)

China′s Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)

FOB Price: US $99,999-261,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $99,999-261,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500
Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DU650
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 84571030
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: Hirung
  • Origin: China
Product Description
cnc 5 axis milling machine with cnc tilting rotary table/ vertical cnc 5 axis milling DU650


China's Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)
Item                    Specification  DU650
WorktableTable SizeΦ560mm
Table Max.Loading450KG
TravelX/Y/Z axes620/520/460mm
 B-Axis/C-Axis+5°-  -110°/360°
 
 
Spindle
Distance from spindle nose to table surface150mm
Distance from spindle center to column surface171mm
Spindle typeISO 40
Spindle motor9/13KW
Spindle speed range12000rpm
 
 
Tools
Tool magazine24
Max.tool weight7KG
Max.tool length250mm
Max.tool dia.76/127mm
Tool changing time1.1(60Hz)/1.3(50Hz) sec
PrecisionPositioning accuracy±0.004mm
Repeated accuracy±0.002mm
Feeding axesRapid feed rate40/40/40m
Cutting feed rate1/10m/min
 
Others
Machine dimension2850mm×3150mm
Machine weight6200KG
Power supply30KVA
Main Features of DU Series :
1.Extraordinary machine rigidity and stability

2.The whole machine adopts high quality Meehannite cast iron(FC30). The tempering treatment and stress relieving procedures can guarantee the machine structure never be out of shape.
3.X/Y/Z axes all adopt precision linear guideway, apart from the high rapid feedrate feature, the machine also has alow frictional resistance and high positioning precision. 
4.The specially designed traveling
 column structure of the machine has the characteristics of high  rigidity, high stability and convenient chip removal.

China's Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)

China's Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)


Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

About us

COMPANY PROFILE

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning ,CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we providegood equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine toolsone of China's most professional automation brands 


China's Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)

 
Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit

Customer Photo

China's Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)

China's Best CNC 5 Axis Milling Machine, Vertical CNC 5 Axis Milling (DU650)
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss millie
seller
*From:
To: Miss millie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now