Machine Manufacturers High Speed Vertical 3 Axis Milling Machine for Sale EV1060m
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-63,750 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999-63,750/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EV1060M
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.003
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Specification: 3350× ; 2500× 2800mm METAL
- HS Code: 84571010
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HIRUNG
- Origin: China
Model NO.: EV1060M
Object: Hardware, Metal, Mould,Workpiece
Type: CNC Milling Machine
Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
Controlling Mode: CNC
Precision: High Precision
Specification: CE, ISO9001
HS Code: 8459619000
|max. load capacity||1000kg|
|Spindle||Distance from spindle nose to table surface||180-780mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column surface||600mm|
|Spindle speed range||belt 8000 rpm (op.12000rpm Direct)|
|Feeding axes||Cutting feed speed||0-10000mm /min|
|Fast moving speed||X/Y/:20000 mm/min Z:16000|
|Ball screw dia./pitch||40mm|
|Precision||Positioning precision||0.005mm(BOX guideway); 0.005mm(LINEAR guideway)|
|Repeatable positioning precision||±0.003mm(BOX guideway); ±0.003mm(LINEAR guideway)|
|Tool magazine||Tool magazine type(Standard/Optional)||24T/DISC type 32T|
|NC System||FANUC 0IMD-A|
|Max. table load||kg||600|
|Spindle max. speed||rpm||Belt type 8000rpm(OP10000/12000/15000)||6000rpm||6000rpm|
|Spindle power||kw||7.5/11||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||7.5/11(OP 11/15)||11/15||11/15|
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||0-10000||0-10000||0-10000||0-8000||0-8000|
|Rapid feed rate||mm/min||L:X/Y:48000 Z :36000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|L:X/Y:30000 Z :24000|
M:X/Y:20000 Z :15000
|X/Y:16000 Z:14000||X/Y:16000 Z:14000|
|NC System||MITSUBISHI M70B/SIEMENS 828D(PPU240)8.4''/FANUC 0IMF|
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.
(A-Type Column. Human-oriented Design)
(Products Processed by Our Machine)
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning ,CNCequipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.in Dongguan City, in July 2015we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015we set up branch office in Bangladeshunder our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machinetools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after sales service for the customers. Our goal is tomake"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automationbrand.
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: