Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

CNC Turning Machine, Turning Machine, CNC Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35), Mini CNC Milling, Small CNC Milling Machine for Sale VCM, Mini Precision Vertical CNC Milling Machine CNC Machining Center Vmc850 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product E35/45 Series CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)

CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: E35
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
  • Material: Metal
  • Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: HiRung
  • Specification: metal
  • HS Code: 84571010
Product Description
   

                      CNC Precision Machining Turning machine( E35)

CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)
   CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)

CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)
ItemNameUnitE-35
CapacitySwing over bedmm380
Distance from worktable to spindle centermm63
Hole through passedmm42/45
Max. work-piece lengthmm120/150
SpindleServo motor powerkw5.5
Spindle RPMr/min50-5000
Spindle boremm56
Nose type A2-5
AxesX feeding rangemm730
Z feeding rangemm245
Servo motor powerkw1.3
Positioning accuracyμm±0.0015
Repeat positioning accuracyμm±0.001
X/Z axis fast moving speedm/min22/22
TurretWorktable ( L*W)mm580*240
Max .tool --
Tool shankmm20
OthersAverage machine powerKw/hAbout 9
Actual consumeKw/hAbout 2.5
Gross weightkgAbout 2200
Machine Dimensionmm2100*1500*18


Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.


  Structural Features
  • Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
  • Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
  • Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools,CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)
CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)
CNC Precision Machining Turning Machine (E35)Reliable Trademark Compservice
Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
 

FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

With customer : 
 



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Dong
manager
*From:
To: Mr. Dong
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now