CNC Lathe Machine Turning Machine for Precision Parts Metal (E35)
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999-30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: E35
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: ±0.003
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Material: Metal
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Trademark: HiRung
- Specification: metal
- HS Code: 84571010
|Capacity||Swing over bed||mm||380|
|Distance from worktable to spindle center||mm||63|
|Hole through passed||mm||42/45|
|Max. work-piece length||mm||120/150|
|Spindle||Servo motor power||kw||5.5|
|Axes||X feeding range||mm||730|
|Z feeding range||mm||245|
|Servo motor power||kw||1.3|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||μm||±0.001|
|X/Z axis fast moving speed||m/min||22/22|
|Turret||Worktable ( L*W)||mm||580*240|
|Others||Average machine power||Kw/h||About 9|
|Actual consume||Kw/h||About 2.5|
|Gross weight||kg||About 2200|
- Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
- Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
- Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning ,CNCequipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we setup branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine
tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's mostprofessional automation brands.
WHY CHOOSE US:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: