Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited

Drilling Machine, Drilling, Drilling Machinery manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Drilling Milling Machine HS-T6, High Efficiency Turning/Machining/Processing Mold Machine Tool E45, Small CNC Milling Machine/Mini CNC Milling Machines (HS-T6) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product HS Drilling Milling Series Drilling Milling Machine HS-T6

Drilling Milling Machine HS-T6

FOB Price: US $9,999-39,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $9,999-39,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shenzhen, China
Production Capacity: 500
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HS-T6
  • Condition: New
  • Application: Metal
  • Movement Method: Contour Control
  • Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
  • Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
  • Transport Package: Standard Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Certification: ISO 9001, CE
  • Material: Metal
  • Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
  • Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
  • Processing Precision: ±0.003
  • Trademark: HiRung
  • Specification: METAL
  • HS Code: 8457101000
Product Description
                                drilling milling machine HS-T6


Operation at the Factory


Features of HS-T5/6
1."A" type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm(Optional 15000/20000/24000)
3.Three axes adopts high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed
4. High rapid feed rate. X/Y/Z:60 m/min
5.Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed, The machine won't leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.


Product Description of HS-T6:
itemunitHS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travelmm600/400/300
Table sizemm700×420
Max. table loadkg350
BT-Type BT30
Spindle max. speedrpm12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power kw3.7/5.5
Cutting feed ratemm/min0-2000
Rapid feed ratemm/min       48000×48000×48000
Net weightkg2500
Floor spacemm1700×1650×2200
NC SystemMITSUBISHI M70B 

Our Service
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands .


Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.

 
FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 




 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Rocky Wu
Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Rocky Wu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now